All students getting admitted in the institute are advised to note the following:1. In every semester, students have to appear for Class test, Assignment, End Semester Examination (Theory/Practical/Seminar/Project/Viva-Voce etc.) as per schedules displayed on students notice boards.
2. Students should fill up exam forms properly in every semester for respective examinations as per Anna University schedules.
3. At the end of every semester, regular end semester examination is held for all students, and re-exam (Arrear) is held subsequently for students failed in earlier attempts.
4. Facility of rechecking of answer books is available for those students who are not satisfied with assessment of their answer books, after paying stipulated fee for the same.
5. The marks obtained by students in Class Test and Assignments are displayed by Teaching Faculty in their departments.
6. Final results of all classes in terms of grades are declared by Anna University Tirunelveli. Mark Sheets are distributed to students by Anna University Tirunelveli through the institute.
7. For any queries about examinations, students may enquire in Exam Cell incharge of the Institute.